small fish, big f'in pond

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Well actually I've been here since September 10th on this crazy field assignment. Some days I think, "Damn this is teh kewl." Other days I think, "Jeezus I'm fucking insane." I hesistate to say much about my job other than it's an interesting change of pace, and I wish our subcontractors would get out of this us v/s them mentality. They're gradually warming up to us though ... or at least the running and screaming part is over.

I'm living in Annapolis. It's nice. It works for me because I don't deal too well with big cities. Not that Annapolis is particularly small, but the pace is a bit slower, people are nicer, and there's a lot of old world charm in this city. It kind of feels like San Francisco except more heterosexual.

Me on one of my rare excursions into DC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home