small fish, big f'in pond

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I've had like ...uhm 3 or 4 Monte Carlo rentals in a row now because apparently this is the only car National Emerald Club members are allowed to drive. I would love to give a review of a different vehicle, but the opportunity has not arisen. I think this month I will bitch and moan until they downgrade me to Pontiac G6.

I found an Irish grocery store in Annapolis and got some genuine Irish tea. Holy hell is it good (strong). After working my way through 40 bags of this "breakfast tea" I can safely say that Americans do not know what tea is.

A steaming cup here in front of me .. comforting, smooth, full of caffeine, and black as tar. :D

Work: I talked myself into a new position that actually gives me the authority to fix a lot of the things I kept seeing as opposed to always bubbling issues up to management. Now I have even more work, but I'm less stressed out.

woot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home